“2020 will be an equally busy and productive year which will see the modernization of our SCO Legacy products, a change to our technical support services delivery, enhanced VMware virtualization and additional virtualization options adding RHEL/ CentOS to our already robust existing offerings.”
ST. THOMAS, U.S. Virgin Islands (PRWEB)
December 30, 2019
Xinuos™, is pleased to announce their 2019 Year in Review outlining major accomplishments in 2019 and upcoming projects in 2020.
“Providing our customers and partners continued support and enhancements for our legacy products as well as opportunities to modernize and virtualize those same tried and tested products to exponentially extend the life of our customer’s critical applications is THE critical deliverable for us at Xinuos,” said Sean Snyder, Xinuos President and CEO.
In 2019, Xinuos’ accomplishments included:
- Moved the Xinuos headquarters and all company operations to St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands
- Created a new corporate data center, providing high speed data access and deployment of new Xinuos process
- Designed a corporate website which provides enhanced Partner Channel benefits including improved search facilities to allow prospects to find a Partner in their geographical area, a method to shine a spotlight on our specific partners and improved internal process to recognize and deliver sales leads to our partners https://www.xinuos.com/
- Deployed the long-awaited Development kit for OpenServer 6 Definitive 2018, and UnixWare 7 Definitive 2018
- Created and delivered SCO OpenServer and UnixWare Definitive 2018 package updates, “Update set 2019” which have been released via our “patchck” utility
Snyder continued, “We anticipate that 2020 will be an equally busy and productive year which will see the modernization of our SCO Legacy products, a change to our technical support services delivery, enhanced VMware virtualization and additional virtualization options adding RHEL/ CentOS to our already robust existing offerings.”
In 2020, Xinuos’ projects include:
- Enhanced Virtualization support
- Support for “KVM” on RHEL 8/CentOS 8 will be added to the Definitive 2018 products as requested by many of our partners and plans include:
- Para-virtualized drivers
- Performance enhancements
- Providing access to a far wider variety of modern 64-bit servers certified for RHEL 8 that can be used for deployment of Definitive 2018 virtual machines
- Continued certification and support of VMware ESXi servers
- Update VMware Tools on Definitive 2018 products
- VMWare Appliance to allow for broader connectivity including Java Based programs and tools
- Continue Definitive 2018 Updates (“Update set 2020”)
For further information on the proposed technical updates and to request specific additions or enhancements please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Xinuos, Inc.
Xinuos provides commercial customers with operating systems that are reliable, dependable, and secure for mission-critical applications that demand rock-solid performance. The Xinuos general-purpose operating systems are on pace with hardware and software industry advances and are designed to power any size business that requires stability, reliability, and scalability. Learn more at http://www.xinuos.com.
Phone: +1 (510) 400-7079
Share article on social media or email:
Published at Mon, 30 Dec 2019 00:00:00 +0000