For this release, we prioritized improvements that would make a significant difference in providing more options and performance for visualizing datasets in the cloud.
January 17, 2020
INT is pleased to announce a significant release of GeoToolkit.JS. Now with improved support for with Angular, React, and VUE frameworks, GeoToolkit.JS 2020 empowers developers with more options to build the most advanced visualization applications for the oil and gas industry.
“For this release, we prioritized improvements that would make a significant difference in providing more options and performance for visualizing datasets in the cloud. We focused on seismic and well log 2D/3D displays in critical G&G applications that our customers are porting from desktop to web,” said Dr. Olivier Lhemann, President of INT. “This release is a reflection of our dedication to addressing our clients’ needs and supporting their digital transformation efforts.”
GeoToolkit.JS 2020 features enhanced well correlation that allows users to easily visualize thousands of wells simultaneously. GeoToolkit is designed to be fast — decimating data selectively to keep performance light and nimble, but with enough LOD to allow geoscientists and project managers to gather insights quickly and accurately.
- Improved ArcGIS Support — New API support for ArcGIS servers adds query/identify/legend capabilities.
- Faster Load Times — Support of new syntaxes for ES6 harmony modules reduces final bundle size for faster loading.
- New Interactive Tools — New elastic zoom and scroll tool, infinite horizontal scroll, UI zoom control, DOM tool, and more.
- Multilateral Schematics — New widget allows you to visualize multilateral deviated wells.
- New Gridding Algorithms — GeoToolkit.JS 2020 now offers Kriging and ThinPlate algorithms.
- Improved Memory for Volumetric Rendering — Added option to display cloud points for irregular data of volumetric rendering.
For more information about GeoToolkit.JS or INT’s other data visualization products, please visit https://www.int.com.
For 30 years, INT visualization libraries, widgets, and frameworks have been used by the leaders in G&G, Oil Exploration, and Production, such as Schlumberger, ExxonMobil, Shell, BP, Halliburton, Paradigm, Baker Hughes, a GE company, etc., to empower best-in-class business applications for seismic, geosciences, well intelligence, drilling ops, and utilities.
INT, the INT logo, and GeoToolkit are trademarks of Interactive Network Technologies, Inc., in the United States and/or other countries.
Share article on social media or email:
Published at Fri, 17 Jan 2020 00:00:00 +0000